Wall printers are commonly known as wall printers, wall painters, mural printers, wall printers, wall printers, wall inkjet printers, wall inkjet printers and a series of nouns. As the name implies, it is a machine that prints directly on the wall , Also called vertical printer, stands up to print, stands up to print patterns on the wall of a machine!
So what is the difference between them, let’s explore in detail below
1. The wall printer just said that it stands up to print the pattern on the wall, so what are the characteristics of it?
1. The wall printer is portable, light in weight, can be transported, take orders everywhere, and move the device to get rich
2. The wall printer has a small investment, and the machine is only tens of thousands of dollars. It does not need a factory site and can be placed at home, at most a storefront or not
3. The wall printer prints more water-based wall inks, which can also be converted into uv ink to become a uv wall printer
4. The wall printer can print any wall (white wall or light-colored wall is fine)
5. The wall printer can print very long and very long (infinitely long patterns). There are certain restrictions on the height, 2 meters or 2.5 meters high, 3 meters high, etc., and the height can also be spliced
6. The waterproof printed by the wall printer can be kept for 10-20 years indoors and 3-5 years without fading outdoors.
7. Wall printer nozzles are basically Epson nozzles, either the tenth generation nozzle, or the seventh generation nozzle, or the nozzle with a higher configuration of 4720.
8. The speed of the wall printer is not very fast, because it is an Epson nozzle, the speed is 5-20 square per hour
2. So what are the characteristics of the flatbed printer? What is the difference with the wall printer? The following introduces the characteristics of the flatbed printer!
1. Flatbed printers are digital color printers, or uv printers, uv flatbed printers, which are more functional and can print all flat materials
2. The investment of flatbed printers is larger than that of wall printers, between 5 and 1 million, with different sizes, models and sizes
3. The flatbed printer needs space, the machine is relatively large and cannot be moved
4. The products printed by the flatbed printer are relatively high-end, such as home improvement, advertising, building materials, digital color printing products, etc.
5. Flatbed printers do not have high requirements on the environment, after all, they are placed in factories or stores
6. The flatbed printer needs one or two people to operate, no need to carry
7. Products made by flatbed printers can be kept outdoors for 5-8 years, indoors for 20-30 years
8. Some products printed by flatbed printers need pre-processing or post-processing
9. Flatbed printers need supporting equipment when making products
10. Flatbed printers use many nozzles, including Epson nozzles, Seiko nozzles, Ricoh nozzles, Toshiba nozzles, etc.
The above are the characteristics of flatbed printers. Of course, there are many differences. The main ones are for reference only!
Contact Person: Mr. Sherlock
Address: stone mountain industrial park.shiyan town. bao'an district .shenzhen city china
Factory Address:stone mountain industrial park.shiyan town. bao'an district .shenzhen city china