Wall painting machine nozzle maintenance method.
There are four maintenance methods for Shenzhen shervin technology co.,ltd, including initial installation, daily maintenance, fault maintenance, and vacation maintenance:
1. After the wall painting machine is installed, the maintenance of the sprinklers in the initial stage of equipment use
In order to make the print head into the best operating state, before the wall inkjet printer officially starts to undertake the production business, please be sure to use 1 to 2 days to print as many pictures as possible. The pictures are best used in CMYK 4 colors, and C, M, Y, K 4 color bars must be added to the two sides of the screen to ensure that the 4 nozzles are always in the inkjet state.
Second, how to maintain the nozzle after the work is completed every day
After all the printing jobs are completed every day, in order to keep the nozzle in the best working condition and avoid clogging the nozzle due to volatilization of the wall machine, please follow the method below to maintain the nozzle and let the equipment overnight.
1. Turn off the power of the wall painter.
2. First clean the moisturizing sponge with a special cleaning solution, and then pour the cleaning solution on the sponge to soak it.
3. Move the machine head back to the cleaning station at the far right end and make the nozzle and moisturizing sponge tightly integrated.
4. Leave the equipment in this state overnight.
Third, the wall painting machine found that the nozzle is slightly blocked
During the printing process, if the nozzle is slightly clogged, press the PAUSE button to suspend the printing job without hesitation, and then use a syringe or manual air pump to eject the ink from the nozzle for nozzle cleaning. After cleaning, use a plastic squeeze bottle to the nozzle. Spray some cleaning fluid on the surface to wash away residual ink. At the same time, carefully check the nozzles of the wall painter and find the cause of the nozzle clogging.
Fourth, the wall printer is expected to take more than 48 hours to deal with when not in use
If the equipment is not expected to be used for more than 48 hours, the ink in the nozzle must be cleaned, otherwise the ink in the nozzle will dry up due to the gradual volatilization of the solvent, and it will even cause irreversible damage to the nozzle. The processing method is as follows:
1. Turn off the power of the wall printer.
2. Move the machine head to the leftmost cleaning position, and place a corrosion-resistant container under the nozzle to contain the cleaning waste.
3. Use a glass syringe to draw out or pour out the ink in the auxiliary ink tank directly, and then clean the auxiliary ink tank with a special cleaning fluid.
4. Unplug the ink supply tube on the nozzle, and then use a glass syringe to draw 40ml of special cleaning solution to clean the nozzle, and do it twice. Finally, do not blow clean the remaining cleaning fluid in the nozzle of the wall painter. Be sure to leave enough cleaning fluid inside the nozzle, because the cleaning fluid can moisturize the nozzle.
5. Put the treated nozzle into a clean corrosion-resistant container and seal it (use a plastic wrap is good) and store it for about 1 month.
Contact Person: Mr. Sherlock
Address: stone mountain industrial park.shiyan town. bao'an district .shenzhen city china
Factory Address:stone mountain industrial park.shiyan town. bao'an district .shenzhen city china